Tuesday, February 16, 2010

USA vs Russia Game

Yesterday's game was good. The US team won 13-0. Although it was extremely lopsided it was still a good skate for us. The US scored the majority of their goals during the second period and as a result it took 40 minutes to play the period. I've pasted a couple of pictures from the game in below.















We also received our game assignments for the next two days. Kerri is on the ice later today at 7:05 to line Slovakia vs Swiss. I will be on the ice tomorrow at 2:35 for USA vs Finland. And, MA will be calling China vs Russia on Thursday at 7:05.
P.S. For those using the comment boxes to discuss my pants.... they seem okay in these pictures! BTW, they're the same pants you've seen me in for the past 4 years... :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Auntie Heather,

    It is Jordan, your favorite nephew :) ... I had 'show and tell' at school today and told them about the game I went to yesterday to watch you, USA vs Russia, my referee whistle, picture of you, puck I got from the game and my hotdog without the bun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather and Gang,

    I just wanted to say congratulations to yourself, MA and Rumble. Keep up the Good Work, you guys look great out there!!!

    -Andrea Neal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are doing awesome and doing us proud - FYI - the pants look great - as a fellow referee I know that's exactly how long they are supposed to be.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, you and Kerri look great, pants are just right...keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys missed you all this weekend at Provincials!
    Congrats to you all on your next assignments. Hoping to see all of you on the tube on Thursday! Best of luck

    Gale

    ReplyDelete