Monday, February 15, 2010

One Game Down...

My first Olympic game was an absolute thrill! The game would have been special regardless, but the fact that it was with Kerri and Mary Anne (also from the OWHA) helped to make it more so. Overall, our game felt fast and intense and gave us opportunities to show our 'stuff'. :) It was also very cool to have my partner and nephew there to share in the experience.

The male officials also arrived yesterday, including the contingent from the NHL. They have been very gracious and are taking steps to ensure that all officials (i.e. non-NHL and us girls) are all included. Bill (not Dan...) McCreary even asked for some fashion advice today... :)

My next game is tomorrow afternoon. USA vs Russia... I think it is going to be on NBC. I'll be able to have some family at that game as well.

I took in the Canada Switzerland game today. Met the drummer from Bare Naked Ladies. And am now off to my in-laws for a family dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment