Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2 More Sleeps...

Just two more sleeps and I leave for Vancouver. The past week or so has been an absolute blur between fitting in a few more games, finishing up work and packing. I am now officially 'out of the office' and focused on getting completely packed.

I did want to take a moment in this post to reach out and say hello to all my fellow TD'ers! I am very fortunate to work for such a great organization, and I've always been lucky to report into some really wonderful individuals who have allowed me flexibility to pursue this dream. So to my TD friends, thank you for the wonderful comments that you posted on the TD intranet over the past couple of days. Its been both emotional and inspirational reading them. I hope you enjoy this blog and please feel free to post comments and ask questions.

I'm off work tomorrow to complete my packing and then I fly out Thursday morning. I'm hopeful we get to attend the Opening Ceremonies on Friday, but we will not know our firm schedule until we get out there...

3 comments:

  1. Congradulations on going to Vancouver! I just read about it here at the office. I will be following your blog throughout the games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    Just read about your opportunity on BWeb at TDCT. Congrats! I'll be reading and watching for you on T.V.
    Robert.

    ReplyDelete